Complete Davis-Bacon Reports for Prevailing Wages
Quickly and accurately generate reports required by the Davis-Bacon Act for government construction contracts paying prevailing wages. Points North Certified Payroll Reporting® imports employee data and paycheck details directly from your payroll information in QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- Simplify your reporting: Points North Certified Payroll Reporting uploads data and creates and delivers weekly reports via an API with QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- Stay compliant with labor laws: Certified Payroll Reporting helps manage all of the information required for prevailing wage/Davis-Bacon reporting: pay, deductions, fringes, hours by project and work classification, and rate of pay.
- Help save time and money: Free up employee bandwidth spent generating WH-347, state and local reports by hand.
How it works with QuickBooks
Gain access to quick and easy Davis-Bacon reporting at the federal, state, and municipal level. Direct integration with QuickBooks Online allows for employee data, hours by day, project information, paycheck values, and more to flow seamlessly from QuickBooks into Certified Payroll Reporting each pay period, and then directly onto any required prevailing wage reports.
- Sign Reports Electronically: Define the content and style of your own electronic signature, then apply it as needed to any report for any project.
- Generate All Reports with a Single Click: One-click report generation allows you to create all of your certified payroll reports for a pay period instantly, no matter how many active projects you have.
- Reports can be generated as individual PDFs, or as one consolidated PDF.
- Easily Create 'No Work' Reports: If certain projects require no work reports, you can generate them at the same time as your reports for active work jobs.